The people across the country are very curious as to what is open across the country as the lockdown is to be extended till 17nth of his month. But the business has to go on. Slowly the things have to move forward.
Some states like Andhra Pradesh have opted for easing out the lockdown. The CM of AP Jaganmohan Reddy has suggested that the people must live with the Corona and that the development must continue.
Even Delhi is ready to reopen and the people must live carefully with the Corona Virus. They must see to it that they don’t contact any of hem with Corona.
The Telangana Government will decide on 5th on the lockdown. Mamata Didi is also for lifting the lockdown.
1. In Delhi stationary and grocery shops will be open. Anywho the restrictions will continue at the Red spots. The domestic workers, plumbers, electricians and others can go out and work.
2. In Maharashtra, the majority of the economic activities are allowed except for the red zones and quarantine areas. The idea is to see that the business will come to a standstill.
3. But the Prime Minister and the Health Minister have asked the people to observe the lockdown in letter and spirit.
4. The central teams are monitoring the situation in the red areas of the country. They are trying to see that the red areas turn into orange at the earliest possible.
5.the UP Government has started the liquor sales in the green zones.
6.In Kerala the shops are open and the office are functioning with employees around.
7. But the number f Corona case is going up in the country while the yet for Corona continues.
8. IN Telugu states, Andhra is reporting more cases, while the things are utilising in Telangana.