Har Ghar Jal will be ensured by 2024 said the finance Minister Nirmala Seetharam. Groundwater recharge and rainwater harvesting will be taken up she assured. 1592 blocks of districts have been identified and they were overexploited she said. Steps to double the farmer’s income will also be taken up she stated.
So far 9.6crore toilets have constructed she informed the house. waste into energy should be converted by harnessing latest technologies, the Minister added. These are all the initiatives for rural India the Minister pointed out. Large scale adoption of new technologies has to be done she stated.
1. All villages to have electricity
2. Clean cooking facility to all villages
3. 1.95 crore houses for the poor by 2022
4. PM Gram Sadak Yojana with Rs 80250 crores.
5. India to be made FDI attractive
6. PPP for passenger freight services
7. Annadata will become Urjadata also
8. FDI in aviation, media and insurance
9. Zero budget farming by going back to basics
10. Water security to all Indians is a priority.