The Tollywood bigwigs Nagarjuna and Chiranjeevi have made some proposals for the development of the Cinema industry in Telangana. It may be noted that Minister for Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav has met both Nagarjuna and the megastar at the house of Chiranjeevi.
They had a fruitful discussion and Talasani promised that KCR the CM of Telangana would be liberal to develop the cine industry here in the state of Telangana.
Soon there will be a meeting of the chief minister KCR and also the people from the Cine industry it is learnt. The Cine industry has put some proposals before the Minister Talasani yesterday.
1. A film Institute should be established near Shamshad to train people for the cine industry like the Pune film institute which can be used for the shootings also.
2. A special centre should be established to train the manpower in 24 crafts.
3. Request to allocated another 10 at Chitrapuri colony for the sake of film workers.
4. Another 2 acres land for film Nagar cultural centre
5. The Cinema and TV artists must be given ID cards by FDC
6. The Cine artists and workers must get welfare schemes and insurance from the Government
7. The awards must be given at the earliest
8.A hospital and School at Chitrapuri Colony.