People have been talking about the good and bad of Corona in many ways. Some of them lost everything while some made good use of it. If Corona had a year end appraisal, it would read like this.
1. Responsible for Global Digital Transformation and fast-tracking.
2.Reduction of Global CO2 emission.
3.Five million jobs “restructuring”.
4.Global Hygiene initiatives:
Ensured 100% compliance on washing hands… leading to collateral reduction of other communicable diseases.
5. Made global industry shift to WFH – saved exposure and costs.
6. Reduction in global noise pollution by making everyone keep their mouth shut (while masked).
7. Taught cooking, vegetable shopping, housekeeping to many.
8. Highlighted the importance of governance, adaptability and long term planning, by all sectors.
9. Spiritual contribution – Provided ample time to all egoistic and self-centered people to contemplate their mortal nature.
10. Provided a big boost to the Pharma sector, brought small utility stores back into priority.
11. Taught the family values and values of life.
12. How to manage funds by avoiding so called necessary but truly are unnecessary expenses.