Salman Khan the hero today claimed that he was innocent and was falsely implicated in the black buck case.
After been acquitted in the Arms Act case last week linked to the killing of a blackbuck 18 years ago, Salman Khan along with ‘Hum Saath Saath Hain’ co-actors Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre and Tabu also appeared before a court on Friday.
According to aTV, Salman Khan proclaimed his innocence and said he was falsely implicated in the case.
Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, and Tabu arrived in Jodhpur on Thursday.
During the shooting of Sooraj Barjatya’s movie ‘Hum Saath Saath Hain’, Salman allegedly went on a shooting expedition along with actors Saif Ali Khan, Neelam, Sonali Bendre and Tabu, killing two blackbuscks in Kankani village.
Following protests by the local Bishnoi community, a case was filed against Salman and other actors, besides a local named Dushyant Singh.
The driver who drove the vehicle said that it was Salman who fires at the black buck. Later he was not present to give his version to the court. The driver then spoke to the media and said that he can recognise Salman. This way the case is taking twists and turns . But finally Salman is getting the bene fit of doubt.
Even in other case Salman was driving the vehicle. But the police who was escorting Salman present in the vehicle was missing. He was thrown out of the duty and did not appear any time in the court. Even here Salman got the benefit of doubt.