Madhapur DCP Venkateshwarlu today conducted a meeting with all the 3 star & above category hotels of Madhapur Division at Madhapur DCP Office and gave the following instructions to them.
DCP Madhapur explained the staff through PPT by mentioning the suicide incident that recently occurred in a hotel. Warned the Hotel management should not be repeated and strictly follow the rules.
1. Installation of IP based, IR, motorised CC cameras with minimum storage of 30 days.
2. CC cameras must cover each room door closely. Mere installing a CCTV camera at the end of the lobbies doesn’t suffice.
3. Close watch on online bookings of single woman and her visitors.
4. Whenever there is a single woman and multiple visitors in a single day, same should be immediately informed to local police or Dial-100.
5. Whenever the hotel management or security feels suspicious on any activity of any guest, same should be brought to the notice of local Police.
6. Collect valid ID card with valid phone number and the phone number must be cross-checked by giving a missed call.
7. Maintain a register for visitors who are going into the guest rooms.
8. Send a list of guests every day to local police station.