The Telangana Government under the dynamic leadership of K Chandrasekhar Rao is taking all the precautions to see that Corona does not spread in the state.
1.. Curfew shall be imposed from 7 PM to 6 AM every day til 31st March
2020. All the shops and establishment shall be closed by 6 pm every day so that people can reach their home by 7 pm.
2. If someone does not close it by 7 PM, it should be closed immediately and legal action shall also be taken against them.
3. Movement of people should be restricted to 3km from their houses in
Hyderabad. In other cities, a lesser limit can be imposed depending upon the size of the city.
4. List of persons who are put in home quarantine should be available on
Collector’s table. The process of Home Quarantine shall be monitored very strictly. GHMC, collectors of Rangareddy, Medchal and Hyderabad has to play key role in the monitoring as 75% of foreign returnees are from these districts. It is also directed to collect their passports under proper acknowledgement and give it back once their quarantine is over.
5. Any person having any emergency shall dial 100. Police department is requested to ensure that the caller is attended urgently. Police personnel. shall be courteous while dealing with such an emergency.
6. It shall be ensured that supply chain of essential services is not. disturbed. The price of all essential commodities shall be monitored on daily basis, Where ever violators are found, they shall be booked under: PD Act.
7. Essential items which are permitted in GO MS 45, vehicles carrying those goods going outside the state and those coming into the State shall be allowed movement in the evening hours.
8. Hospitals, Clinics, and Medical Shops shall be allowed to function.
9. Collectors should report any issues arising in the District to the CS.
10.Collectors, Municipal Commissioners, Gram Panchayat Secretaries shall ensure sanitation in their respective areas.
11. Private Industries shall not cut wages or terminate employees during the lockout period. If required, call a meeting with them and ensure it.
12.Collectors shall inspect all Hospitals in the District and they shall ensure that they are functional by taking urgent repairs, like Oxygen Pipelines, Water Pipelines, Sewerage Lines etc.