Eating paneer is good for vegetarians. They will get proteins for good health. As vegetarians do not take meat they don’t get enough strength and protein for the body. For them eating Paneer is the right option. It balances the protein deficiency. These days most of the curries are having Paneer. Paneer Tikka is one of the popular snacks being served in the traditional dhaba. Butter Paneer Masala is also a popular curry being served in parties and function.
The Benefits of Paneer.
1. It is a protein-rich food. It helps in the development of bones and also benefits the skin and blood.
2. It is good for healthy teeth and bones as it has got lots of calcium in it. It is a diary product.
3. As it has got magnesium and it helps in maintaining blood sugar levels and good for the people with diabetes.
4. Paneer contains potassium and it is good for the health of the heart.
5. It has folate which helps in the development of Red blood cells. It is very good for expecting mothers.
6. Paneer contains phosphorous which is useful as a good digestive agent.
7. It is a low carb and high protein food which helps in weight loss.
8. It can be taken on a regular basis as a snack also.